Wednesday 22 April 2009

Oh Very Young

Hello! My computer has totally broken and I went away for a while to see various family members, hence my lack of updates. Luckily I have a very nice housemate and boyfriend, both of whom have computers I can use whilst I am without. Which is good.

I listened to Cat Stevens a lot while I was away, he seems perfect for the current weather and the things I have been thinking a lot about lately.



"You're only dancing on this earth for a short while
And though your dreams may toss and turn you know
They will vanish away like your daddy's best jeans
Denim Blue fading up to the sky
And though you want them to last forever
You know they never will
You know they never will
And the patches make the goodbye harder still"


More soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment